Friday, March 11, 2005

Fly kitty!


This cat looks like poofy. It is awfully cute. Well, I just got off the phone with my best friend Amy. She is doing super well, with many acceptances to several vet schools which is awesome. I can't wait to go home for spring break and see my old high school crowd. Sadly, Tristan can't come since he has to work. But other than that, it should be tons of fun. I'm going shopping with my mom to help her find a dress for the wedding, and hanging out with the family. I'm also going to hang with my neighbor and get in some much needed Gilmore Girls watching. Amy said the weather was nice and warm at home, so I'm looking forward to getting out of sweaters and heavy jackets. Actually, she didn't say nice and warm...she said it was hot. But I far prefer that to cold and snow. Anyhow, this weekend is going to be about hitting the books in anticipation of my upcoming medicine and clinical pathology tests, but after that, it will be California here I come!

No comments: