Monday, April 06, 2009

Spring Fever!

Even though it's supposed to freeze again tonight and we had snow flurries yesterday, I'm clinging to the fact that it is April! Definitely spring, regardless of the weather. I seem to get inspired to fix up my house in the spring, so here's another little project:

Moroccan poufs have gotten popular again, but they are soooo expensive. This one is particularly nice..



But it's made of leather and $195. Yeah... I have great memories of sacking out on our pouf in front of the TV when I was little. And fighting with my brother about whose turn it was to use the pouf.

What I do have is a bunch of cheap wool yarn, as well as some fancy O~wool yarn. I decided to create my own pouf. So here it is, in all its glory! Come over Ponyboy, I'll let you get first dibs on the pouf if you want. :)

No comments: